Friday, May 13, 2011

♥ there are books of which the backs and covers are by far the best part.


my post from yesterday disappeared into a black blogger hole somewhere-
so i wanted to re-post these amazing book clutches from olympia le tan
because they are just so rad (even tilda swinton wears them!)
and i cannot think of anything i like more except maybe
the real books on which they are based.

3 ♥ love notes.:

  1. I do love we both blogged about books in two different ways today. These clutches are super cute. I'd just really would have a long deliberation before deciding which I wanted to buy and carry around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "i cannot think of anything i like more except maybe
    the real books on which they are based."

    that made me laugh! hear hear!

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!