Monday, June 4, 2012

♥ window watching.

whenever nick is feeling blue, it is my job to cheer him up by reminding him 
of little things that make him smile. one of those things is belle and sebastian music.
another is the sight of kitties reclining in windows.

so, when i saw this post about photographer, rachel bellinsky's book,
 tails from the fishbowl, which includes a number of purrrfect pictures
of cats and dogs that she spotted in the windows of her southern california
neighborhood while walking her doggie, i knew i had to share it with you,
 in hopes that it may also bring a smile to your face. ♥

photos via.

5 ♥ love notes.:

  1. So adorable! Mustard (our dog) has learned how to rest his arms on the radiators below our windows so he can better see outside. It works great right now... but I'm worried about his forearms come cooler weather and hotter radiators! I supposed we'll have to get radiator covers so he can continue his spying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pets are so resourceful when they want to snoop! my cat runs into our neighbors apartment (we share a front entrance!) and thankfully has never tried to get outside! i think radiator covers would be a good plan!

      xo
      sami

      Delete
  2. This is so cute. I love when I see pets in the windows! It makes me squeal with glee. I wish we had windows Chief could look out of, but ours are too high for him. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, i agree with the squealing. i also meow at outdoor cats. in public.

      xo
      sami

      Delete
  3. who doesn't love a cat in a window?? so perfect.

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!