Tuesday, June 5, 2012

♥ my blue heaven.


i saw a picture of this blue-lipped model (fresh from the jeremy scott runway)
 on the trendy dwarf, and since then, have seen blue lips 
popping up all over the place.

images via pinterest.
would you ever sport a blue lip?
or is it too mr freeze?

for those of you who are brave enough, try these blue hues:
 sapphire lipstick from my beauty addiction
no she didn't from lime crime
 terracotta gloss in porto azzurro from guerlain
bright blue lipstick from ka'oir
blue after midnight from manic panic 
gossip from the elixery

2 ♥ love notes.:

  1. I had a dream about wearing a turquoise lipstick when I was a teenager. I tried to find some immediately after that and never had success. Looks like I'll have to try again, since my dream is now a trend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm, I think I'll skip this trend. You should totally try it though :D

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!