Friday, June 15, 2012

♥ blue jean baby.

it seems like denim jackets are everywhere this summer. 

EVERYWHERE.

(except, my closet, that is!)
atlantic-pacific



vogue
why, oh why did i not have the fashionable foresight to stash my
well-worn denim jacket away until the future when my 28 year old self
would need to wear it with, like, everything

why didn't i realize that the denim jacket is the perfect neutral piece
 to add to any look without diminishing its cuteness?
 whyyyyyy am i so dumbbbb?

for those of you pondering the same sort of questions...
dorothy perkins.

madewell
american eagle.

&

topshop.
rag & bone.
welikefashion.com


6 ♥ love notes.:

  1. my denim jacket from my 16 year old self is getting tons o mileage these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya! I got rid of mine (which was not that old) because I felt like I didn't know what to do with it and it was totally not in style. Oh poo...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I picked up a great denim jacket at Forever 21 and like it so much I got a couple more to DIY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have had my eye out at forever- but nothing in a good color denim has come in yet!

      Delete

♥ tell me how you really feel!