Wednesday, June 13, 2012

♥ a chance of rain.

rain rain go away.
singing in the rain.
i am saddened by the prospect of another soggy, rainy day- but if it must be so,
 could i at least have one of these kooky felix rey umbrellas to make it through 
the day with a little humor &  excess cuteness? 





8 ♥ love notes.:

  1. I'm looking outside and seriously wishing I had the first one. It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so so so sick of rain and cool weather. It's the middle of June. Where are my hot, sunny days?! And I want 10 in a row, not one followed by a bunch of gloomy, drizzly days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Right? But the first umbrella would seriously help cheer me up today!

    xo

    K

    PS: Come enter my give-a-way with Got2B! Please please please! Thanks xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am totally on board with everything you are saying! bring on the sunshine!

      xo
      sami

      Delete
  3. Loving these, I ought to have one for when I'm in London!

    That is one mighty book list in the previous post, gonna add some of those to my ever expanding Amazon wish list! Thanks hun!

    Yup, can't wait for all that hair to come off, it'll be weird brushing through it the first few days! I'll be doing that phantom hair coming action!
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can't wait to see your new do! think you need a new umbrella to go with it! xx

      Delete
  4. I have a bubble umbrella, but I wish mine looked as fancy as these!

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!