Thursday, June 7, 2012

♥ a kitten is in the animal world what a rosebud is in the garden.

 as a little girl i would wish for cat sightings anywhere and everywhere. 

and now, as an adult- i am living my dream with a backyard kitty paradise
(also known as an abandoned barn/garage behind my apartment) where outdoor
cats of all shapes and sizes come and go as they please and hungrily eat up the food
i lovingly leave at their doorstep. the latest addition? a mother and her three kittens! 
(it's like something out of the aristocats!)

I AM OBSESSED.


 i am never moving.
(unless all of the kitties come with me!)

3 ♥ love notes.:

  1. I love kitties too, and am always rescuing them. My husband doesn't let me keep them, so I find them homes. Love the photos, so cute!

    Have you thought about catching them and getting them fixed, then returning them to the outdoors? I'm afraid they will just keep multiplying; there are many low-cost spay/neuter programs out there.

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!