Friday, August 27, 2010

♥ once you accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something..

...wearing stripes with plaids comes easily.
albert einstein

i just love the look of mixing different prints + textures together.
i think the trick is to find one color in common or to have two patterns
of varying sizes or maybe the trick is there is no rhyme or reason to it?
here are a few bloggers that have mastered the art of mixing prints:

5 ♥ love notes.:

  1. Great picks, love them all ;)

    xo Lynzy
    http://fromskirtstoskillets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your models:-). I mix prints all the time too, especially in my interior design. Happy Friday. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sami-I agree-- I love the mixing of patterns and prints too. Great seeing you yesterday. Let's plan to meet up again soon.
    naina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummm hello, blog slacker over here! I haven't seen this yet and I'm overjoyed not only that you featured my outfit but that you liked it. I've been obsessed with mixed prints this summer. I'm throwing together anything and everything in my wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!