Wednesday, August 18, 2010

♥ bat for lashes.

i must admit, i used to be what you might consider a "mascara junkie."
as you may have read here and here, i have tried every mascara available
to get my skimpy asian lashes to look long and luscious, and after coming to
terms with the fact that nothing short of a mircale (or eyelash extensions)
is going to take them to greater heights, i have thrown in my eyelash curler
and called it a day. until...







...my mom picked up this drug store doozy.
recently named by daily candy as one of the 18 best mascaras out there,
maybelline's the falsies mascara has a spoon shaped brush
that daily candy testers referred to as a "life changer."

goodness, i am such a sucker for makeup miracles.

6 ♥ love notes.:

  1. I'm not usually particular about mascara, but I will definitely have to give this a try! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks for the heads up. I just ran out of mascara and will totally try this.

    Also thanks for stopping by the blog and any advice you can give on styling an apartment would be greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't used this one but I do have the Maybelline Volume Express Mascara and that one is amazing. Can't wait to try this one out! :)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have the same but haven't used it yet.Great blog:))
    come follow http://rayabo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's definitely worth the $7!! you got nothing to lose, girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I looove mascara! Always searching for a new winner!

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!