Sunday, August 8, 2010

♥ in case you were wondering who wrote this blog...

xooxoxoxoxoox

12 ♥ love notes.:

  1. Hahahaha. What a smart kitty, she's so cute too. Hope you two had a great weekend Sami!

    xoxo, Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG she is so cuuuuuuuuute!!!!!!

    http://lafashionelle.blogspot.com/
    kiss from Greece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww, so bloody cute!!! It's a darn shame the man is allergic to cats!!! I just wanna cuddle her right now!

    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well that explains a lot around here! I was wondering what was going on with all those posts about catnip! Such a cute little fur ball!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you ladies! talula supplies me with all the ideas and all i have to do in return is scratch under her chin and feed her whenever she demands it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!! My cat, Buster, is solely jealous of my blogging and pouts when the computer is placed in my lap instead of him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thats so cute. aw i really want a cat now.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. kitties are the best companions! talula lays behind my computer and gives me ideas :)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! My cat Bella also likes hanging with me when I blog or work.. So cute.

    x C

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!