Thursday, August 26, 2010

♥ long distance love.


have you ever fallen instantly in love? well, that is how i felt after spotting
the vintage– inspired, australian fashion label violet and i on the ever
so lovely, every so inspiring style blog, shine by three.

just look at these pretty, pretty pictures from the spring 2011 collection and
tell me you weren't wishing you could wear your slip to work tomorrow:




...and i just love the way the adorably chic blogette margaret zhang
styles herself in a few of violet and i's stunning pieces. swoon!

does anyone want to take a shopping trip to australia?

7 ♥ love notes.:

  1. me me me! i'll go with you :) love these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing images and outfits...love at first sight for sure!

    thanks for stopping by my blog...hope to see you soon!

    would you like follow each other?

    persis.
    http://onestylemile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaa yes please come to australia! :)

    i've never heard of this label before, but their stuff is absolutely lovely. floaty and vintage-y and wonderful wonderful wonderful.

    thanks for sharing!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, everything here is so cute. I'm loving the lingerie inspired looks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, after I tell you how awesome you are, I'm heading over to this site to stare at crazy pretty things.

    You're awesome! And I'm off...

    http://www.seren-dip-a-tea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!