Tuesday, August 3, 2010

♥ book collecting is an obsession, an occupation, a disease, an addiction, a fascination, an absurdity, a fate.

did anyone else catch the "best of book storage" post
on design*sponge today? it made my book–hoarding heart skip a beat.
here are some lustworthy interiors filled top to bottom with books.


want to know what i am reading this summer?
be my friend on goodreads!

2 ♥ love notes.:

  1. books, Books! BOOKS!!! OMGEE!!! You have no Idea the amount of money I used to spend at the Goodwills / St. Vincent du Paul's back in Madison, WI. Entire Architecture / vintage interior design books / vintage travel books / fine art print books GALORE. I have roughly 40 lineal feet of floor to ceiling books I have yet to be re-united with...why oh WHY must shipping be priced by the pound...

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe you could just have your parents send one at a time and slowly rebuild your collection or go to the goodwill around here and restock? love it!!

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!