Monday, June 24, 2013

♥ to the moon and back.


if you had a chance to look out your window last night, you may have
 noticed that this month's full moon looked a lot bigger and brighter
than usual, and that is because it was a whole lot closer.
this year's super moon was a stunner- and reminded me alot 
of russian artist leonid tishkov, whose collection,
aptly named, private moon, is about
"a man who found the moon
and stayed with her the
rest of his life."

i am so in love with these photographs,
and even more so, the sweeping and romantic
 story behind them.


2 ♥ love notes.:

  1. I just love these photos! So beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, I adore these! Reminds me a bit of the Eric Carle book, Papa please get the moon for me(one that was read over and over in my house)

    also, for my wedding, my dad actually did get the moon for me(in the painted plywood light up bulb variety)... you can see it peaking out at the bottom of this post...
    http://scribblesandschemes.blogspot.com/2013/04/back-in-action.html

    perhaps someday I will have a home big enough to accommodate some moon keeping :D

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!