Friday, June 7, 2013

♥ blog-iversary weekend.


crazy to think that four years ago, i wrote my first post.
i had no idea where this little space on the internet would take me,
but i knew one thing- it was mine. and i have loved every minute of it.

i am so thankful for the experiences i have had, the people i have met,
and the wonderful perspective i have gained while looking, always looking,
for the beauty in every day life. 


2 ♥ love notes.:

  1. congratulations on your 4th anniversary! I always enjoy your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your 4th Blog-iversary! :)

    <3 Semirah de Sound of Charm (www.soundofcharm.blogspot.com)

    Please vote for me to be the Best Fashion Blogger of Boston! I would greatly appreciate it ! ctvr.us/soundofcharm

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!