Thursday, June 27, 2013

♥ footloose and fancy free.

tonight i watched carefree(1938), a classic ginger rogers/fred astaire film
that showcased the dancing duo's fancy footwork & a number of fancy frocks
that (for me) completely stole the show.


images via google

ps. check out a new favorite tumblr, what ginger wore. 

3 ♥ love notes.:

  1. I love your love of black & white movies. I don't have any in my own collection and whenever I'm in the mood for one AMC is playing The Walking Dead. It's so annoying!

    Actually, lately I've been wanting to re-watch one of my favorites, Anne of the Thousand Days (although it was made easily 30 years after Carefree and is in color), but its never on and Netflix doesn't have it. It's so annoying!

    This was a really long comment.

    xo
    Kara
    www.thebostonista.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! So clasic. Also, I would also like to second Anne of a Thousand Days. One of my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, the heart and arrows dress! I used to watch Fred and Ginger with my Grandma, but its been a while.. I should start brushing up. Maybe Ill have to start with Anne of a Thousand Days?

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!