Tuesday, June 18, 2013

♥ she's dressed in yellow, she says hello.


dreary, cloudy days like today call for colorful grandma mumu
 dresses to keep sunshine in your heart and a smile on your face :)
i found this quilted number last year at the goodwill, and it has 
served me well, considering it probably once belonged
to a little old lady with butterscotch candies
in her pocket & moth balls
in her closet.


the same goes for your feet.
i am loving these bright and joyful loafers recently sent
 to me from the lovely people at hush puppies. not only are they cozy
 and comfortable, but their happy color definitely 
adds a little spring to my step!


 what do you wear on grey summer days?

2 ♥ love notes.:

  1. ooh you look fab(duh)! I have some vintage hush puppy lace ups that I adore, but these loafers look lovely - perhaps I need a new pair...

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!