Monday, June 10, 2013

♥ flipping out.

 after recently writing about how over-sized headphones are the IT accessory among
 young people these days, i was ecstatic to get the chance to review a pair of flips
a unique brand of headphones that allow you to listen to music alone- 
or in a group setting-with just a flip of the speakers.



the sound quality is amazing- and so much better than my sad little sony headphones,
but the impressive loudness of the speakers when they are turned out is the best part.
 forget about those portable speakers!!! i can't wait to take these suckers 
out on the streets! or maybe even the beach?!


and just like i said- they are the coolest accessory out there.
my husband even got into it ;)


**from june 12th - july 16, 2013, you can get $10 off your own pair
of flips plus a  3-day rush shipping upgrade for free, with the code:
FA00110INT. (offer us limited!) 

2 ♥ love notes.:

  1. What lip color are you wearing? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I am obsessing over this entire look! Definitely need to pick up a pair of headphones for myself.

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!