Friday, June 28, 2013

♥ that's a honey of an anklet.


truth be told- i have not worn an anklet in ages-
but when my sister brought home a few beaded souvenirs from her
trip to puerto plata, i chose the one that went best with my nail polish,
and fell in love with the way something so simple 
could make me feel so summery.

2 ♥ love notes.:

  1. I don't know what it is about them, but I really love anklets. And yours is just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. anklets = the perfect summer accessory. I love yours, and you've reminded me that I need one :)
    I remember spending hours on car trips, making all sorts of different colorful patterned anklets out of embroidery thread and hemp. I used to wear them in stacks, until my Mom made me cut them all off at the end of the summer when they were faded and ratty.

    On another note, I kind of disappeared from blogland for a bit, but I am back and catching up on my reading. Glimpse of Glamour was my first stop :) As usual, love to see what youve been up to

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!