Tuesday, January 25, 2011

♥ winter is on my head, but eternal spring is in my heart.


so, yeah, like, i am totally over winter.
and whoever is in charge of our weather systems didn't
seem to get the memo because it keeps snowing and the wind keeps
blowing and everything is freezing and dreadful and there seems
to be no end to this madness.

the only saving grace is a cute accessory--
(no, not a dickie like the one i wore last winter!)
but a super cute pair of earmuffs like these beauties

springtime, please come soon.

8 ♥ love notes.:

  1. Those are THE CUTEST earmuffs ever! I am also super ready for spring.
    Love your blog!
    xo Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Earmuffs? Oh how I've always loved that trend!!

    Happy Tuesday Darling!

    Oh, and stop by my blog for my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on winter-should-be-over - out with the snow, in with warm sunny days!

    -miz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, it's way too cold in Boston. Nice little pic set. I dig the one girls jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love earmuffs! and these are all so darling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am also TOTALLY over winter- but these are so adorable...hmmm...I might need a pair :)
    xo
    BEE
    www.atlantic-pacific.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have got to get me some of them!

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!