Sunday, January 16, 2011

♥ true blue.

friday night, my mama, sisters & besties surprised me
with a special dinner to celebrate my impending nuptials!
it was so nice to sit at a table among all of my favorite ladies,
who i see all of the time, but never all at once in one glorious group.
it made me wish i could get married every year so we could
have these get togethers more often!
i am a very lucky girl.♥

7 ♥ love notes.:

  1. It's very relaxing when you were with your friends. Great pictures. Congratulations and best wishes. ~~Counter Height Dining Table

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, how very sweet of them! Looks like a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww... I love this! The sister sitting to the right of your mom looks just like you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw! how sweet of your family and friends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you, my darlings. it really was the best time with the best girls!

    xo
    sami

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!