Saturday, December 31, 2011

♥ write it on your heart that every day is the best day of the year.

last year's new year's inspiration was audrey hepburn's
sparkly pink number from breakfast at tiffany's and this year,
i am inspired by another oldie but goldie.
goldie hawn, that is.

with her outfits from the film, overboard (1987) to be exact.
love the floral headpieces, the poofy gowns,
the gigantic earrings, the fringed shoulder pads
& the over-the-top glamour.





images via google

i hope you have an utterly glamorous new year.

4 ♥ love notes.:

  1. Happy New Year!! I love your Blogg!! Did you know that Goldie calls herself "Glam mar" instead of Grandma?? My sister just became a "Glam mar" this year and borrowed the name... gotta love Goldie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I love Overboard! This is one of my favorite movies - Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn are dynamite, and their banter gets me every time. It's a perfect comedy.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it scared me how much her and her daughter look alike!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must rewatch Overboard, such a great movie and Goldie is such a style icon! Happy New Year to you x

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!