Friday, December 16, 2011

♥ the snow doesn't give a soft white damn whom it touches.

   

in his homage to the original snowflake photographer, wilson. a bentley,
japanese photographer, yuji obata spent five years perfecting the art
of capturing the infinite & unique beauty of snowflakes in motion.

i can't believe i am saying this- but i'm kinda hoping
for a white christmas.

4 ♥ love notes.:

  1. Haha, me too, girl! Can't believe it still hasn't snowed in Boston!

    www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, my ...those are amazing! magical! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are always so amazing and beautiful to see!

    PS. I like the snow on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are incredibly beautiful. I remember one snow fall in NJ that was so light and fluffy, you could catch snowflakes and marvel at their beautiful shapes before they melted.

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!