Wednesday, December 14, 2011

♥ she uses tangerines.





just the other day, pantone named tangerine tango as the big color of 2012.
 yet another reason to look forward to fashion's next season. 
i have a feeling it's going to be juicy!

5 ♥ love notes.:

  1. awww! adorable sunglasses!
    xxx,
    Betül

    http://balladofseasons.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love Cambridge Satchel bags. The orange, the lime green - you know I love my neon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh this color is SO fun....love those glasses :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay..I saw this a couple of days ago and love it. And how cute is that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that dress and bag! Great picks for the new color!

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!