Thursday, December 29, 2011

♥ bloom where you're planted.

kitchen prints via anek.
one of my many new year's resolutions is to grow my own herb garden. 
i once read a book on vegetable gardening and got totally overwhelmed with the 
idea of composting, clearing a patch of land, etc- but my friend maggie
the farmer assured me that if i plant seeds, something will grow.

so cheers to a year of effortless blooming.
xo

3 ♥ love notes.:

  1. I love this resolution! I've tried time and again to keep fresh herbs in the house, but it never goes well. This inspires me to keep trying!!

    Good luck with your own garden - you'll have to report on how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww my mom loves gardening, and all types of plants. hahaha you should definitely give it a try, and have your farmer friend maggie show you how to do it! :D




    MY INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY featuring UNESTABLISH

    WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. "a year of effortless blooming" - I love it! Happy (almost) New Years, Sami!

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!