Wednesday, December 21, 2011

♥ speak- and the world is full of singing.

image via pinterest
i met up with the lovely miriam from proxy apparel,
to speak about my blog, and i ended up ranting for nearly
two hours. it's funny to see what a brat i am in print.
read more here.

3 ♥ love notes.:

  1. I 100% agree with your comments Samantha! Very refreshing to hear because that is how I feel about blogging too. That is why I recently started posting outfit pictures... b/c I felt like I had to be the same as the other blogs. Sometimes I feel like it is so High School... who has the coolest "arm party", who has the most followers, who can get their entire wardrobe for fee. Blogging started out as a personal image diary for me and now it stresses me out. Thanks for sharing your insights :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i actually think it's pretty spot on and hilarious! i love it that you speak your mind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are totally NOT a brat in that article! I loved it! I also agree with what you said about blogs being the new fashion mags, in terms of perpetuating the idea of perfect lives, unattainable beauty, etc. It's so refreshing to see that someone else is bored by the same ombre hair/big boots/monogrammed monotony in the blogosphere. :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!