♥ hair today, gone tomorrow.

poster via pop chart lab.

i'm going for a hair cut today and for once i don't
have a modern day pop cultural look that i am going for.
perhaps it's because so many stars are wearing wigs these days?

have you ever gotten an iconic hairstyle?
if so, which one?


  1. My mom forced me to get the "Rachel" cut when I was 8th grade. Clearly, I lacked the skills to maintain a hairstyle like that, so it was just a cloud of frizz on my head until it got long enough to pull it back. I wore it in a ponytail for the rest of junior high school. Not traumatizing at all.

    Good luck with the haircut!

    Looks & Books

  2. haha this is awesome :) i've gotten a bob before!

  3. Cute hairstyles. I did have an iconic hairstyle once. Not proud to say, but it was the "Jennifer" style back in the Friends days. LOL.



♥ tell me how you really feel!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...