Thursday, October 27, 2011

♥ that's magic.

with halloween just around the corner,
i have found the very best excuse to watch my
favorite guilty pleasure rom-com,


 back in the day when i was just a college student,
i would spend my nights buried under mountains of homework, 
with this movie on in the background to keep me company. 

i don't know if it was the soundtrack, the generations of sisters,
the great love story, the spells, or nicole kidman & sandra bullock's
 equally envy-inspiring hair, but i just could not get enough 
of this feel-good film. and for some reason, i still can't. 



one of the best characters in the film was the glorious
old house that the owens witches lived in.
love it.

 
 
source. 

what are the terrible movies you can't help but love?

4 ♥ love notes.:

  1. to this day, this movie freaks me out but i love it! it's definitely an awesomely bad movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! big fan of this semi-cheesy movie, especially this time of year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't want them dancing naked under the full moon.

    The nakedness is optional! As you well remember!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my all-time favorite movies! It was one of the first DVDs I bought myself and I will ALWAYS watch when I catch it on tv.

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!