Friday, September 30, 2011

♥ sip & swap.


guess who's big face is on the front page of boston.com today?
last night i attended boston fashion week's 2nd annual 
sip & swap, where my sisters, blog friends, and i 
took home bags full of new/old threads!

for someone who grabbed and stuffed clothing in a blind frenzy-
i did pretty well :) i got about six new dresses to add
to my ever-growing collection. 

read my review of the 1st boston fashion week swap here.


5 ♥ love notes.:

  1. Looks like a fun event! That's a gorgeous photo of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! Looking fabulous as always!And really 6 dresses?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I wish I could have made that event!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous girl! You look so lovely in this shot, of course they put you on Boston.com. Was so sad to miss this!

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!