Friday, September 30, 2011

♥ it is a good rule after reading a new book, never to allow yourself another new one till you have read an old one in between.

is there anything more delicious
than the smell & feel of old books???
i think not.

meet my new favorite website: facsimile dust jackets.
if only it were scratch and sniff...




3 ♥ love notes.:

  1. I already own a version similar to the first one, but the one you've shared is even more amazing and intricately drawn! Don't tempt me into buying new books, Sami, don't tempt me!!! I already own "Out of Africa" but that didn't stop me from buying another one with a prettier cover :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love this. I have an old school copy of The Sun Also Rises that I would love to have blown up and made into a print- these are just so classic.

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!