Thursday, September 22, 2011

♥ parasol paramour.


images via style.com

"let's just skip these next six months" tracy reese said at her latest 
spring 2012 collection- and i have to say, i totally agree. 

once the last of the gorgeous fall foliage has left the trees
and the dead of winter has set in- i know i am going to be
pining away for my honeymoon days in barbados-
where women not unlike those on tracy reese's runway wear
parasols to protect themselves from the 
hot caribbean sun.

is it spring yet?

5 ♥ love notes.:

  1. Gorgeous. I love the 3rd look the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that idea! As much as I love winter, I could go for a fast forward to spring just this once.

    Really like these looks too. I've always wanted a parasol.

    P.S. You have a very lovely blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm all about bringing the parasol back, especially if it's that cute blue flowery one that matches the dress. I LOVE that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Summery outfits <a href="http://www.loudstarbazaar.com/shop/brand-mon-peche-mignon/mon-peche-mignon-sheer-lace-dress/p_8.html>Feminine dresses</a>! Very nice outfit with matching colors and designs all the way.

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!