Wednesday, February 9, 2011

♥ holey amazingness.

have you ever been in love with an author you have never met
save for a book or two of their's that you may have read?
well, that is how i feel about jonathan safran foer,
author of one of my favorite books:

a couple of things about jonathan:
he's a vegetarian (read his nonfiction piece, eating animals!),
he's married to nichole krauss (author of history of love),
and his latest book, tree of codes looks like a brilliant puzzle
of storybook loveliness, a visual treasure carved out within the confines
of an already- famous classic, the street of crocodiles by bruno schulz.
i need to read it and hold it and make out with it, like right now.



6 ♥ love notes.:

  1. oh i've seen this and it's absolutely amazing! i loved "everything is illuminated" and "history of love." i've always thought it was awesome that they're married :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have no idea how excited this just made me! Jonathan Safran Foer is one of my favorite authors, and the concept has the feel of another of my favorites, Mark Z. Danielewski's House of Leaves, taken to the next level. Can't wait to get my hands on a copy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://thereallookbook.blogspot.com/2011/02/white-roses.html

    Cool Pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just literally gasped when reading this. cant wait to see this book for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how cool is this. I am not familiar with his work...next time I see you I might have to pick your brain more about this.

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!