Friday, July 15, 2011

♥ just one look.









i knew it was coming- but i still cannot believe it.
my sister will be a "mrs." tomorrow!
here is a little sneak peek.

xo
the head bridesmaid.

5 ♥ love notes.:

  1. aw! i know how excited you are, sami! try not to cry too much (i can only imagine how i'll be at my own wedding...)

    i wish her and her groom the best of luck and a wonderful life together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see photos!! Also, love her yellow dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, your sister is so beautiful. Well, your whole family is gorgeous. Have fun and I can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww congrats to your sister! she looks great and can't wait to see more pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulation. may they have a happy life together!
    Sara C.

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!