Wednesday, April 17, 2013

♥ i don't think you're ready for this jelly.

melissa shoes is doing a collaboration with forevs,
aptly named mel for forever 21.




though not available in stores until april 26th-
they are already online! i can't wait to see these
yummy-colored jelly sandals in person :)

5 ♥ love notes.:

  1. Melissa is a huge part of my childhood! Brazilian girls had to have at least one pair of the jelly shoes. I remember having to beg my mom to get one, because she didn't like them. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think you need a new pair- they're super cute in person!!!

      Delete
  2. I stopped by your hood in the South Shore mall yesterday! I didn't find you, but did find a bump friendly maxi with a giant tiger head on it. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that last pair! They remind me of all the spring Fendi shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute !! in love Melissa .. cant wait to rock these


    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!