Wednesday, April 24, 2013


reading is one of the main things i do.  reading is everything.  reading makes me
 feel i've accomplished something, learned something, become a better person.
reading makes me smarter.  reading gives me something to talk about later on.
reading is the unbelievably healthy way my attention deficit disorder 
medicates itself.  reading is escape; it's a way to make contact
with realty after a day of making things up, and it's a way of
making contact with someone else's imagination
after a day that's all too real.  reading is grist. 
reading is bliss.

1 ♥ love notes.:

  1. I'm on Florida with my family and they just don't understand how I can be so happy laying on the beach, under an umbrella reading book after book. They want to talk and talk and talk and I'm like, LEAVE ME IN MY BOOK!

    It's been an addiction since I learned how!

    xo
    Kara
    www.thebostonista.com

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!