♥ covergirl (put the bass in your walk.)

so with all my love for fashion & styling, you would think that by now
i would have considerable behind the scenes runway experience,
 right? wrong.

last week i had the opportunity to pull looks and style my adorable co-workers
 for an impromptu fashion show, and while there werea few snafus
  (everyone had to get dressed in complete darkness! with no time for hair 
and makeup changes, as planned!),  i must say my models looked fabulous
 and felt comfortable & looked exactly like themselves in their outfits, 
which makes all of the time and effort so worth it.

how cute are they??

images via annie polvinen 


  1. SO cute! You did a super excellent job!

    Miss you dollface!

    PS: come and enter my giveaway with Rent the Runway ok????? xoxoxoxo

  2. Lo-lo-love this! You pulled some really awesome outfits :)


♥ tell me how you really feel!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...