Tuesday, August 2, 2011

♥ sealed with a kiss.


with just one month until the wedding-- (yikes!!!)
i thought, what greater time than today to share with you
 our wedding invitations.

nick and i really wanted a garden-like, lord of the rings-inspired
quality to our invitations-- one which invoked a feeling of end of summer magic
and the tactile-ness that you don't get from most everyday invites.

i was beyond ecstatic when i found the wedding handkerchief invitation of
 my dreams from the endlessly talented rachel wiles' etsy shop, benign objects.

combined with the reply cards from wedding paper divas,
the kraft paper envelopes from paper presentation,
and the hand-drawn map-i have to say 
nick and i are pretty in love.









xoxo.

14 ♥ love notes.:

  1. wow. i LOVE this!! i JUST watched lord of the rings, all 3 movies this weekend for the first time and omg i love it! i cant believe i wanted so long to watch it! and girl, i am so in love with these! they look sooo beautiful, congrats babe! im totally going to bookmark the links you provided us with! thanks!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. THESE ARE AMAZING!! So, so beautiful. I can't wait to see it all together. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, how amazing???? Loving the pretty invites and uber neat handwriting on the envelopes!

    Cat looks so utterly cute too!

    I bet you can't wait for your big day sweetie!
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous! So exciting! My favorite detail has to be the hand drawn map.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh. My. Gosh. These are beyond stunning. I love the invites; so unique and charming :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sami, these are without a doubt the most amazing and beautiful wedding invitations I've ever seen. I suspected your wedding yould be fabulous, but now I'm sure of it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. holy smokes! those are some beautiful invites/keepsakes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow!!! those handkerchiefs are a wonderful idea - and look absolutely lovely! so awesome that they also double as a keepsake. and of course i like that you were partly inspired by the lord of the rings :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never in my life have I gotten goosebumps from looking at an invitation until just now. They are SOOO incredibly beautiful!!! I think I need to get married again just so I can steal this idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!!!!! amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome awesome awesome cards Sami!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So gorgeous!! I just got engaged and am in pre-planning mode for a wedding next summer. I read your post on Celia's blog and very much relate to you! Been with my man for 10 years too :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those are beautiful! And SO unique - I have never seen anything like them. Cute kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sami,

    Thanks so much for posting about your handkerchiefs. What makes them extra special are all the cool touches you added like the seals and hand drawn map! You were such a pleasure to work with!

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!