Wednesday, August 31, 2011

♥ grow old with me. the best is yet to be.


tonight, nicolas and i watched herb & dorothy (2008),
 a delightful documentary about an unlikely pair of art collectors
who spent their entire married lives befriending little known artists 
and amassing the most impressive collection of minimal &
 conceptual art on a very modest income- which they later 
donated the entirety of to the national gallery of
 art in new york.

how wonderful it is to think that there is someone else out there 
who is equally interested in the same strange hobbies as you-
i thank my lucky stars every morning i wake
up with nick in a book-pile of our own 
making. now that's what i call 
soul mates.


via.

1 ♥ love notes.:

  1. wonderful

    My grandparents recently celebrated 72 years of marriage and their love is undeniable. I can only hope for the same in my marriage!

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!