Thursday, May 16, 2013

♥ thred UP, stand up.

recently i was given the opportunity to place an order with thred UP,
a new online consignment shop, offering once-loved, high-quality items right out of 
other people's closets. boasting over 30,000 designer pieces at prices as low as
 80% off the retail cost, and a fantastic clean your closet selling program,
this site is a one stop shop for buying & selling your threads online.

i am going to a wedding in san francisco for memorial day weekend, 
so i took the opportunity to search out a pretty cocktail dress.
i found a beauty from armani exchange in my size (at a mere $20!) 
and placed my order.

days later, i received this petite package...


with my thin slip of a dress lovingly wrapped...

i am excited to say that my new lbd fits perfectly, and its lightness
is an added bonus for my carry on to cali!



now it's your turn to get the thred UP experience ;)
for the month of may, use shopping code MAY10 for 
10% off your first order!! 

enjoy!

7 ♥ love notes.:

  1. What an awesome site! I'm definitely going to need to check it out soon. Weddings are going to be the death of my wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just do it- the prices are fab and you will have plenty of occasions to dress!

      Delete
  2. I got so excited that I didn't read the MAY10 code until I came back to comment after I ordered...womp womp.

    Brilliant site, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh no!! at least there's another reason to go back and shop again!

      Delete
  3. Hi Samantha,
    Come to see and enter an exciting giveaway on my blog -- a kit for an everlasting manicure from Custom Nail Solutions. :)

    http://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/2013/05/giveaway-kit-for-everlasting-manicure.html

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!