Tuesday, May 1, 2012

♥ beauty can be seen in all things, seeing and composing the beauty is what separates the snapshot from the photograph.



this weekend i tinkered around with the settings on my new digital camera and
 captured some of life's beautifully quiet moments: the curious gaze of a neighborhood 
cat that lives in an old barn behind my apartment (and won't let me come any 
closer than i am in this shot) and my sister's gently dozing baby. 
(just look at those cheeks!) sometimes i think i could burst from 
all the cuteness that surrounds me on a daily basis.


4 ♥ love notes.:

  1. These are wonderful photos! What a sweet baby -- and the cat too. I can't wait to see what else you do with this new camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww kitty (and baby)! Leave some food out for the cat so he'll become your friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, i feed all the neighborhood cats. i am one of those cat ladies, definitely!

      xo
      sami

      Delete

♥ tell me how you really feel!