Tuesday, January 31, 2012

♥ business in the front, party in the back.

ladies and gentlemen: the mullet look is back.


the last time we saw this silhouette was probably on stephanie seymour, 
the ill-fated bride of axl rose in the music video for guns n' roses classic song,

a bit less pouffy and a lot more relaxed, the new hi/lo look is 
shorter on one side and longer on the other-
and it's totally fabulous.


these dresses from asos are a-mazing.


as are these fun, summer dresses from revolve clothing.


threadsence has some very nice asymmetrical offerings.





as does forever 21!


will you be trying this trend?

8 ♥ love notes.:

  1. I'm a hi low addict!! Seriously! Love your picks and I'm def wearing this style for as long as I wish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admit that I like it a little more for tops than for bottoms.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i agree.. if i had longer legs i would like the skirts more!

      xo
      sami

      Delete
  3. I have to say: thank goodness this is only with dresses and not hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this style. I want a weeding dress like this one but is sooooooooooo hard to find i guess i just have to get it made

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just required some information and was searching on Google for it. I visited each page that came on first page and didn’t got any relevant result then I thought to check out the second one and got your blog. This is what I wanted!
    wedding dresses

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!