Thursday, May 25, 2017

♥ ready to pop!


photos by lei ann

this past saturday, i met with my oldest and dearest blogger friends to
celebrate my burgeoning baby bump over endless rounds of dessert
at the langham hotel's chocolate bar! it was super delicious and such 
a treat to spend time with my favorite ladies.

at 38 weeks, my bump is on and poppin' and i have fully embraced
my round shape! this forever 21 dress is from my last pregnancy with henry,
and i was so glad to have an occasion to wear it again :)

i updated it with my favorite new kitty bag from aldo (similar!) as well as some
fabulous pink accessories: my faux gucci slides and quay sunnies!
my necklaces are a mashup old f jcrew cuts rhinestone collars as
well as a big heart from betsey johnson. all in all, i felt festive
and totally ready to taste all the yummy treats without
constriction! check out my instagram post
featuring what i ate and saw at
cafe fleuri!
xo

0 ♥ love notes.:

Post a Comment

♥ tell me how you really feel!