i talk a lot about maintaining your health and natural beauty on this blog-
whether that means your skin, hair or body- but i don't think i've ever
touched on one of the most important things you can do
for yourself every day: DRINK MORE WATER!
here are some facts you might not know about water:
1) drinking water can help with weight loss, by speeding up your metabolism
and regulating appetite.
2) drinking water can help reduce the risk of heart disease and cancer. water flushes toxins out of your body and the few toxins in contact with your colon, bladder and other organs, the less
chance that diseases can develop.
3) water helps maintain a healthy smile; good hydration prevents tooth decay & cavities!
4) water makes up 70% of a person's body weight, drinking water helps maintain that balance.
5) water can prevent and alleviate headaches.
6) water can boost energy! we tend to fade in the mid-day due to dehydration.
7) while tea, coffee and soda contain water- they also contain caffeine. caffeine can act
as a diuretic, which prevents water from traveling to necessary locations in your body.
8) water helps keep your skin glowing by purging toxins from your blood. it also
increases skin elasticity and helps replenish skin tissue.
9) water helps lubricate your joints and prevents arthritis.
10) how much should you drink? just follow this calculation!
and while most of us are lucky enough to live in places where water
is plentiful and potable, it must be said that not all bottled waters are created equal!
i was recently sent a pack of 1907 water, which springs from a natural aquifer in
paeora, new zealand. this high alkaline artesian water has a smooth and delicious
taste without the bite that other waters have. the bottles are made from100%