Tuesday, April 8, 2014

♥ best foot forward.

now that i have given birth to an eight pound whopper,
 what remains of my body feels like trying to fit a square peg into a round hole,
 when it comes to getting dressed.

what am i to wear during this tough, but necessary, transition period?
i am clueless- and taking suggestions!!

thankfully, with the help of the lovelies at guess,
 i can at least  tell you with some certainty
what i will be wearing on my feet :)



they're a sleek mixture of hard leather and soft suede,
 dainty detailing and shiny gold hardware-
i can hardly wait to take a stroll 
around the block in these
bad boys.


and while baby henry and i probably won't be attending an outdoor festival
 any time soon, it doesn't mean a girl can't dream!

 here are some fun accessories that would definitely add a bit of 
bohemian flair to a pair of cut off shorts & band tee,
or in my case-- a  flowy post partum dress ;)


4 ♥ love notes.:

  1. These are very cute and they look comfy too : ) I love flat sandals in the Summer and a floral headpiece - Jonesy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. agreed! flat sandals & floral headpieces are summer staples!!!

      xo

      Delete
  2. Let me know what you think! I need comfy sandals for work ASAP!

    Xo
    www.style-wire.com

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!