Friday, November 22, 2013

♥ growing old is a privilege and an adventure.


this weekend, do yourself a favor and watch this inspiring documentary:
 fabulous fashionistas (2013). director sue bourne chronicles the closets
and lifestyles of six distinctive, older women-whose sense of fashion
has garnered quite a bit of attention and is truly ageless.

i hope to be like them when i grow up!

3 ♥ love notes.:

  1. I love these women! They are so inspiring. Thanks for sharing this documentary! I am passing this along :}. Reminds me of a wonderful book that I just finished on the topic of learning how to grow old well called, Rich in Years, by Johann Christoph Arnold. I want to make the most of the remainder of my life and this book encourages you to live forward. http://www.richinyears.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Lauren! I've shared this with all of my friends on FB. Thanks for telling us about Rich in Years - looks like a great book.

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Donna. I highly recommend this book and hope you get to read it soon :}.

      Delete

♥ tell me how you really feel!