Friday, March 30, 2012

♥ karma chameleon.

recently, julianne moore has been receiving accolades for her
pitch-perfect portrayal of sarah palin in the hbo film, game change (2012).
and similarly, a few years ago, the chameleon-esque actress posed 
as some of art history's most famous ladies 
in an article in harper's bazaar. love!!

via flavorwire.

5 ♥ love notes.:

  1. This is so amazing! How have I never seen this before?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julianne Moore is simply phenomenal. I have yet to see her do less than amazing in a movie, and she's a fantastic model. I wish I had HBO so I can watch Game Change.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this reminds me of my doppleganger painting at the museum and my fat lady side pose! love her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is all very new to me and this article really opened my eyes.Thanks for sharing with us your wisdom.
    wedding dresses

    ReplyDelete

♥ tell me how you really feel!